HBO shows always gets the most badass intro songs. Here’s my new favorite, from True Detective.
The best spammy Facebook statuses*, from yours truly
- George Foreman grilloh yeahhhhhhh.
- The beard is hissing at the ME
- I walked five minutes until I take the mouse!!!!
- My brother’s cell phone number, you agree to having to me
- I walked on the issue here
- The Portland Press still have no different news outlets cover is ‘like using Audacity and the White Hinterland, why have a soft spot for
- My brother’s starting to hunt for
- I walked on the good thing, because I’m just seriously blown away with what about learning to love and let go.
- For this game licensing policy was born, so a gun. …
- I walked on the enduser experience and not a wild Noah Hurowitz article appeared!
- I walked on the Ink & Pine podcast, which I not wearing the Forecaster office.
- It now think I just love to do is rewrite the next month.
- I walked on the imperfections of the most evenings are
- I walked on the top of a kind.
- Hey Syracusebased company, where are
- Postpunk awesomeness. Maybe posteverything?
- But I’m so much stress over the whole thing, it may not be taken seriously. This
- Makes me think of work, again, and I got free Press Herald.
- I walked on the young reporters who have left.
- Two years of The glory of the officers asks, ‘What did lightly suggest Beyond Good Kids need to want to the Future and outsourcing of Penny Arcade, on the more
- While it was my summer sausage!
- Everything happened in Boston.
- I walked away from the twoparty system — but I do a few copies of my life…
- Fuzzy teenager ducks cleaning themselves in Camden because Skyler didn’t conform to a Sea cucumber reproducing.
- Getting paid on my life, I love to bake cookies in September, my current and past few days, I started to Flannel Magazine Presents Last week
- Too bad behavior at Brunswick Landing, but proposed legislation could deposit myself into them
- Poor kid. I get something special…
- Video footage of a giant robotic throne.
- A lot of writing about those video GAMES
- This game podcaster cool guy.
- 5 hour after all of my potential is being held.
- This game looks like Psyduck, you hurt yourself a suitable example for
- Eveningstar Cinema could be considered a window of Woot!
- Just a big on those guys, but that’s a half of clarifying journalism’s decline on single moms!
- No one thought I saw something like simply growing a mustache can impress people.
- I walked on my mind?
* All generated by http://what-would-i-say.com.
Watchmen cupcake at Coast City Comicon from Portland’s East End Cupcakes.
.@ericholmeslive taking about his upbringing in Scotland with U.S. comics and RPGs.
Watching Ren & Stimpy with co-creator Bob Camp at Coast City Comicon.
Bob Camp, co-creator of Ren & Stimpy and director of many episodes, is talking at Coast City Comicon about how he was snubbed when a new set of uncut episodes came out on DVD. No one told him about it, and the original creator who had been fired by Nickelodeon provided commentary on it instead.