The best spammy Facebook statuses*, from yours truly
- George Foreman grilloh yeahhhhhhh.
- The beard is hissing at the ME
- I walked five minutes until I take the mouse!!!!
- My brother’s cell phone number, you agree to having to me
- I walked on the issue here
- The Portland Press still have no different news outlets cover is ‘like using Audacity and the White Hinterland, why have a soft spot for
- My brother’s starting to hunt for
- I walked on the good thing, because I’m just seriously blown away with what about learning to love and let go.
- For this game licensing policy was born, so a gun. …
- I walked on the enduser experience and not a wild Noah Hurowitz article appeared!
- I walked on the Ink & Pine podcast, which I not wearing the Forecaster office.
- It now think I just love to do is rewrite the next month.
- I walked on the imperfections of the most evenings are
- I walked on the top of a kind.
- Hey Syracusebased company, where are
- Postpunk awesomeness. Maybe posteverything?
- But I’m so much stress over the whole thing, it may not be taken seriously. This
- Makes me think of work, again, and I got free Press Herald.
- I walked on the young reporters who have left.
- Two years of The glory of the officers asks, ‘What did lightly suggest Beyond Good Kids need to want to the Future and outsourcing of Penny Arcade, on the more
- While it was my summer sausage!
- Everything happened in Boston.
- I walked away from the twoparty system — but I do a few copies of my life…
- Fuzzy teenager ducks cleaning themselves in Camden because Skyler didn’t conform to a Sea cucumber reproducing.
- Getting paid on my life, I love to bake cookies in September, my current and past few days, I started to Flannel Magazine Presents Last week
- Too bad behavior at Brunswick Landing, but proposed legislation could deposit myself into them
- Poor kid. I get something special…
- Video footage of a giant robotic throne.
- A lot of writing about those video GAMES
- This game podcaster cool guy.
- 5 hour after all of my potential is being held.
- This game looks like Psyduck, you hurt yourself a suitable example for
- Eveningstar Cinema could be considered a window of Woot!
- Just a big on those guys, but that’s a half of clarifying journalism’s decline on single moms!
- No one thought I saw something like simply growing a mustache can impress people.
- I walked on my mind?
* All generated by http://what-would-i-say.com.
Watchmen cupcake at Coast City Comicon from Portland’s East End Cupcakes.
.@ericholmeslive taking about his upbringing in Scotland with U.S. comics and RPGs.
Watching Ren & Stimpy with co-creator Bob Camp at Coast City Comicon.
Bob Camp, co-creator of Ren & Stimpy and director of many episodes, is talking at Coast City Comicon about how he was snubbed when a new set of uncut episodes came out on DVD. No one told him about it, and the original creator who had been fired by Nickelodeon provided commentary on it instead.
“All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the big bang theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell.”
– Recently re-elected Congressman Paul Broun (R-Ga.), who sits on the House Science, Space and Techonology committee (via maxistentialist)